Even though I drink a lot of water ,my mouth is always dry and my tongue always remains little white. Please tell me what to do?

Even though I drink a lot of water ,my mouth is always dr...
Take milk daily twice a day.
This can be called as xerostomia. Redused or no saliva secretion. There are many reasons for this condition .treating dry mouth can be with artificial saliva. Better to visit physician and find out the reason for decreased saliva secretion. Stimulation of salivary glands may be helpful.
Try limcee. Vit c tablets. Twice a day.
Use tongue cleaner and if that white colour persists consult a dentist in person. For dryness of mouth drink more water as much as you can and there are artificial inducers like sugarless candies and chewing gums to increase your salivary rate.