Do you really say that scaling will help from halitosis? Ok I will let it done soon which scaling is better hand scaling or ultra sonic.? and should I use moth washes for the same problem halitosis.

Do you really say that scaling will help from halitosis? ...
Ultrasonic scaling is definitely better. Hand scaling is alomost outdated.
Halitosis can be due to many reasons, inadequate brushing, lack of flossing, lack of tongue cleaning, deposits on teeth, food habits. One needs to find the correct reason/s for controlling. Ultrasonic cleaning is usually preferred by the patients. Hope it helps.
It will b difficult to get a place for hand scaling these days however ultrasonic is equally good mouthwashes do help in halitosis but it's you who can do the best for your self keep mouth clean rinse after every intake drink plenty of water remember smelly foods can also b the cause like garlic, onion, alcohol etc.