I.m.very. Black.and .my. Skin.is. Very.ugly. please.suggest. Me.to. Becom.white. And.beautiful. And.make. My.skin. To.look. Young.

I.m.very. Black.and .my. Skin.is. Very.ugly. please.sugge...
Hi your not ugly at all! first take out d this 'black thinking' what your doing from your Mind! God Hanuman (Gods r nothing but ideal super human beings) being a monkey god he is not ugly at all he is d most beautiful n intelligent god that's why people workships him- that means you should b Beautiful from Inside (Aatmic Saundarya) not merely outside which is not long losting! So drop dis idea (to become white) take d idea of becoming white by Mind (Man) n soul (Atma) you will start loving d life, n you will become a most beautiful man in d world! So start exercising (play any game or Yog or anything you like n become best in it) n b healthy! try to become d best in your carrier! Start Raising from inside you will start Raising outside also n will start shining also! God of our's all is also a" Krisha"means a black god who is most ideal of us, so start feeling your that n surly you r that & I mean it! so all d best 2 you! start enjoying d life & start listening to your inner voices & forget what people (outside world) says! you r almost young n will start feeling more young!