Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay W.Your feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition described as the failure to create or keep up an erection of the male organ during the act of intercourse. These sorts of issues can happen at any time to any man. Causes of this condition include fatigue, stress, relationship issues, performance anxiety and increased alcohol consumption. There are various factors that can increase your danger of erectile dysfunction. Accomplishing an erection includes the mind, hormones, muscles, nerves, and veins. An issue with any of these factors can hinder the ordinary working and functioning of the organ. Here are a few herbal remedies that can help cure erectile dysfunction:
Tongkat Ali: This herb has been used by men for a long time and has been known as Asian Viagra since it is produced using the roots of a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Tongkat Ali is used for the treatment erectile dysfunction and to increase sexual desire, libido and sexual performance. It is thought to work by expanding levels of testosterone, the primary male hormone.
Schisandra: Coming from a berry, schisandra is respected in the East and was devoured by Chinese sovereignty and Taoist experts. Schisandra has been in use since the start of Chinese human progress and is very important to Chinese pharmaceutical. It is said to be an exceedingly powerful sexual tonic when consumed regularly.
Tribulus terrestris: A barbed plant used as a part of the medicinal system of India for quite a long time, tribulus terrestris' dynamic compounds are found mostly in fruits and leaves. Tribulus is used to reinforce erections and support sexual drive.
Ginseng: Ginseng is an adaptogen that increases the body's capacity to adapt to physical, passionate and environmental stress and anxiety. The more noteworthy the body's requirement for an adaptogen, the undeniably more active the substance gets to be. This medicinal herb ensures that libido and erection are both tackled. Panax ginseng has been said to enhance general sexual working in men with erectile dysfunction. Creams containing the compound are likewise available to treat untimely ejaculation.
Epimedium: This is another herb that has been used for quite a long time in order to treat erectile dysfunction and low libido. A study from 2008 found that the herb blocks and obstructs the impacts of an enzyme that confines the blood flow to the penis. Scientists believe that horny goat weed, otherwise called epimedium, acts as a natural and characteristic phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It has the same action as seen in erectile dysfunction medications, for example, Viagra or Cialis.
Hence, before going to the medical shop and filling yourself up with chemicals, try to take some of these herbs with a prescription in order to treat your problem naturally and more efficiently. All of the above need to be prescribed by a doctor before you use them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
There are many condiments used for flavouring in Indian cooking. We also have many ingredients that can bring us health benefits. Khus khus or poppy seeds are one of the staple Indian condiments that we use in pulses, curries and other vegetable preparations. This condiment is also known for its varied health benefits that many of us may not be aware of.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of poppy seeds.
- Constipation: Poppy seeds are known to drive away and prevent constipation. This condiment can also remove gas. These seeds keep your stomach feeling full for a much longer time. It can be added to your food so that you can avoid constipation and other problems like gas and indigestion. This is due to the fact that poppy seeds carry plenty of dietary fibres.
- Sleep problems: Khus khus is also a well known ingredient that can be taken with warm milk and sugar to help in curing sleep disorders like insomnia. This ingredient helps in inducing sleep and is known to be an excellent way in which one can cure sleeplessness. The milk with poppy seeds must be ingested at least an hour before you sleep.
- Respiratory problems: If you have been suffering from asthma and other respiratory issues for a very long time, then this might just be the cure for you. One can have poppy seeds as this ingredient acts like a decongestant of sorts and helps in keeping the airways and the throat tract clear. It reduces the amount of cough that one may be having, which helps in better management of the respiratory problem being faced.
- Radical attacks: Any radical attacks like a sudden spike in one’s cholesterol and blood pressure as well as cardiac arrest can also be prevented with the help of poppy seeds along with a good diet and exercise routine. Poppy seeds are a well-known source of antioxidants and one can have plenty of this in order to avoid coming down with any sudden and serious health issues.
- Kidney stones: With the help of poppy seeds and its antioxidants as well as dietary fibers, it is possible to routinely flush out all those toxins that can otherwise accumulate in your body. These toxins usually give rise to conditions like kidney stones and other related issues. Ingesting poppy seeds on a regular basis can go a long way in avoiding such issues.
- Pain killer: Whatever kind of pain we may be suffering from, and for whatever reason or condition, chewing on poppy seeds can actually help in giving substantial pain relief. It can relieve you of tooth aches as well as muscular and neurological pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi doctor, im newly married guy. My wife and me wanting for sexual intercourse but due to pain she is not allowing me to penetrate them we were going for masturbation. After masturbation again we were starting to trying for penetration by that time my erected penis loosing hardness. I'm thinking to use an anesthetic gel. Is it useful? Please suggest me. Thanks a lot in advance.
I eat 6 kharak dates daily in my breakfast, one my friend said is very good for sexual stamina and for bones. Is it true?
I am 31 year male n my weight is very less 48 kg my digestion n hunger is low, can I use whey protein for gaining weight. Please suggest how I can gain weight.
Yoga is a great way to get rid of diseases and health conditions from heart problems to back pain, sciatica and depression. There exists a body of research suggesting that yoga is the best healing therapy for improving spine alignment and joint health. But on the flip side, research also suggests that yoga can’t cure cancers though it can help one deal with chemotherapy.
But you can certainly try yoga for these diseases and conditions
- Digestive disorders: There are a number of asanas and pranayamas like the child pose or bala asana and kapalbhati pranayama, which can alleviate indigestion, gas and flatulence. These also help in bowel movement. The Boat pose which is done by stretching your legs and arms straight out parallel in front of you and then raising legs so toes are above eye level is very good for stomach disorders and so is the downward dog pose.
- Back pain: More than 50 percent adults will face back pain due to a number of reasons in their lifetime. Simple stretching or yoga stretches can both help in the prevention of back pain. Tadasana is very good for aligning the vertebral column and getting rid of back pain. Surya namaskar stretches are very helpful too. You can also try Jatara Parivartanasana, Upavista Konasana or forward bends, Paschimottanasana or seated forward bend and Bhujangasana or cobra pose for back pain.
- Heart disease: Bhujangasana or cobra pose stretches the chest, massaging organs inside, including heart, and allowing more blood flow to it, thus stimulating and strengthening heart muscle. Kapalbhati pranayama is also very good for the heart since it increases the absorption of oxygen in the blood. Yoga is proven to be an excellent heart risk improvement practice according to current research too.
- Depression: Anulom vilom pranayama is extremely effective in tackling anxiety and depression. It slows down breathing and is effective against hypertension too when done regularly over a long time. The deep breathing done while doing this pranayama helps slow heart rate and allows the lungs to absorb more oxygen.
- Diabetes: Surya namaskar or the twelve sun salutation poses help control diabetes as it promotes the production of insulin. The corpse pose is good too.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are common problems that can be handled using yoga. Poses like Sirsasana that increase the flow of oxygen to the brain can alleviate migraines easily.
- Thyroid disorders: Yoga asanas like shoulder stand, inverted pose, plough pose and the fish pose all help in making the thyroid gland work optimally again. The cobra pose and Ujjayi pranayama also work wonders by re-balancing metabolism and working on the throat reflex pathways to cure thyroid imbalance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.