One month back, I underwent lower wisdom teeth removal. It was horizontal instead and pressuring third molar. Dentist removed it by cutting it into pieces. From then I am experiencing pain in front of ear and pain while opening jaw. Yesterday I went to dentist again, he said that the pain had nothing to do with wisdom teeth removal as the gums totally healed. He said to me to consult ENT. Then I read in net that it might be because of complications of removal. Now should I consult ENT or another dentist. Should I take some dental tests. What should I do?

One month back, I underwent lower wisdom teeth removal. I...
Yes pain remains for atleast 2 to 3 months if large amount of bone is cut while removing the teeth which subsides gradually if it doesn't subside than you can visit another dentist.
Sorry to hear that you are going through this pain. Your problem is definitely associated with some unwanted injury related to removal of tooth. You can continue to take pain killers and must visit a dental specialist (MDS) in this regard. If suggested you can apply hot and cold pack to relive pain along with some jaw muscles exercises. You can take medicines according to underlying injury. If required an x-ray may be taken to know exactly how the extraction is been made. Sometimes a small broken piece of tooth or bone may give the similar symptoms as in your case. So please visit a specialist ASAP to avoid long term complications. Please do not blame your dentist as sometimes it happens while removing complicated impaction. THANK YOU.
This is the common problem which the patient experiences after removal of wisdom tooth. Occurs due muscle spasm which causes difficulty in opening mouth and referred pain to ear and adjacent area. You can meet your previous dentist. He may give you medication for few days or he may advice you to do some exercises. Hope your problem will be solved.
Problem might be due to muscle spasm or TMJ. Use hot and cold packs and do mouth opening exercise. Problem should subside in few days.
I suggest you can wait for some more time.