Hi I have little bit teeth outside which not look weird or anything type that but now I want to make them perfect let me know charges, procedure and duration.

Hi I have little bit teeth outside which not look weird o...
You can take orthodontic braces treatment duration and charges could vry depending upon case beter you consult any orthodontist in your region.
For correction of irregular placed teeth you need to go for ortho treatment, cost ios approx vary depands on severity of case and material 35000INR to 75000INR, duration is around 16 to 18 months.
Cost may varies place to place and according to case severity and type of braces you choose. A general cost for orthodontic treatment may range somewhere from 15k (metallic braces) to 60k (ceramic braces).
Hello Lybrate user for minor misallignment of teeth, we usually place veneer or laminates. Veneer is a thin ceramic layer just like your contact lens which are fixed over the tooth surface with a certain adhesive. In order to find out if veneer is suitable treatment for you you will have to visit dentist. Veneers usually takes 3 appointments.
Need fixed orthodontic treatment. Cost starting from 25000 to 300000₹