How to save and precaution for sensitivity of teeth. When I eat hot and cold my teeth is burning. What can I do for it.

How to save and precaution for sensitivity of teeth. When...
If tooth is sensitive because of tooth attrition or erosion temporary you can use Sensitivity tooth paste & use soft brush. If particular few tooth is sensitive then some time tooth filling id possible depending upon you condition. If you r having tooth grinding habit then you can use Night guard. Some time periodontis or caries causes same problem then for then treatment is possible. For caries tooth restoration can be done. To know the proper cause visit Dentist. Starting treatment is possible, late stage only treatment option will be the tooth extraction.
Dear Lybrate user, if you are experiencing such intense sensitivity on consuming hot and cold food and beverages, you should immediately consult your local dentist because this indicates decay which requires treatment on an urgent basis. Remember, once you start experiencing any pain or sensitivity specially on consuming hot foods, the damage is not reversible and preventable unless you pursue dental treatment. No medication, toothpaste or cream can provide permanent relief. You have to get treatment done.
Use a desensitizing toothpaste e.g.-Sensodyne, Colgate Sensitive for some days. Avoid consuming acidic foods like aerated cold drinks and sour food items for some days. Don't take excess coffee or tea. If the problem still persists after 2 weeks, consult a nearby Dentist. You might need some treatment to get relief.
Use sensoform toothpaste twice daily after meals.
Hi, Teeth have a protective layer called enamel with age the enamel wears off and become thin which causes to become teeth sensitive to cold and hot. You need to get a professional check up done to know the exact cause and solution of your problem. Regards
Use sensodent k tooth paste and ultra soft bristle brush. If the sensitivity persists consult a dentist in person.
Use anti sensitive paste for brushing twice a day,it will cure gradually sensitivity of teeth.
Hello Lybrate user the way you are explaining your sensitivity, I think their must be a deep cavity in your teeth. Visit your nearby dentist, an xray will be taken and he will tell you the necessary treatments.