Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I am suffering from epididymitis or may be I do not know exactly but my doctor said so. I have this scrotum which is larger than the other one and the doctor gave me medicines for a week and told me to wear a length or a supporter and after a week there was relief in the pain but the scrotum is as it was before. I have rad many problems regarding scrotum lyk testicles torsion nd what not. I just wanna get it treated. Please help me.

2Doctors Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.