Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor, my name is. I am 39 yr old male and I have earache or ear pain from last 2 months. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Dizziness, discharge, deafness. If none of the three above are accompanying your ear ache, just relax. Then there is nothing serious. There maybe simple wax debris, fungus, some dental issue, maybe even tonsil inflammation or even a boil in the skin of the canal. I cannot prescribe any specific medication unless I examine your ear because each condition in ear has a different set of treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.