Too much pain from tail bone to upper body and lots of uti symptoms bladder pain and starting to hurt my front abdominal area like liver I think. Weakness in legs feet and hand joint pain and shaking bp 145 over 90 also I rake gaba is that good for extreme sleep anxious anxiety panic disorders at home I can't stop thinking about life and I take 4 pills now and I get like 2 hours of deep sleep according to my sleep tracker.

Too much pain from tail bone to upper body and lots of ut...
Rashim you have many complaints. My advice is go for detail case taking. With the help of detail case taking I can choose best.homoeopathic Medicine for you which covers all your complains.with proper consultation I can help you with best suited Medicine.you can be better just take the right step.
Rhus tox 200 once a day for 4days Rita 200 as above Sympht 200 as above Hyper200 once day for 5days Bell3 c liquid 4tims day