Hello doctor, I am 26 years old female and I am in relationship. I do no how to tell this I am very stressed, everything I am doing it's wrong only my boyfriend always told. He knows I am never living without him, and he too like this. But one day my brother's friend asked me to about marriage and I told him I am having boyfriend and I will marry him only and he said ok leave me. But when I was telling to this matter to my boyfriend. He said always you are wrong, you do not have sense, you can not do anything correctly, why your brother's friend thinking like this. My boyfriend told me to ask/scold to your brother and so on. I don't know why I should living and I want to do suicide. Please, consult me a good solution, please.

Hello doctor, I am 26 years old female and I am in relati...
This is a very silly reason to contemplate suicide. If you have refused someone that is good enough and your BF needs to accept that. Anything more than that may cause unnecessary discord all around. It sounds like your BF wants you to be more assertive and aggressive just because this guy proposed. It only means that he wants all competition around you to be eliminated immediately and summarily. However, you have done well and need not do anything more. Your life is very important and 'no one is worth dying for unless you were in the attempt to save them'.