Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor. I am 34 year old & suffering from urine infection please suggest what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi doctor. I am 34 year old & suffering from urine in...
My friend. First of all drink plenty of water and fruit juice to clear away as much bacteria as ppssible from your tract. Secondly depending severity of your symptoms you might need medications. Please consult me privately so that we can discuss your symptoms for better assessment and prescribe you medicines accordingly.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.