Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello, my father 44 years old man and he has dental problem. There is pus in gum of lower front tooth. He takes medicine but after sometime it again comes there what to do to deal with it?

3 Doctors Answered
It's not the correct tt consult a dentist get scaling polishing done than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
Kindly understand that medicines can only bring down pain but necessary treatment has to be done for permanent cure, kindly visit your nearby dentist and get the treatment done.
It is called pyorrhea.. and can be permanently cured by homoeoapthic medicine but for that detailed case study with proper consultation... Till then you may give him.. Carbo Veg..30 tds for 3 days..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.