I have blemishes on my face I have used so many allopathic medicine and ointments but no permanent benefit kindly advise.

I have blemishes on my face I have used so many allopathi...
Homeopathic medicines have shown great results in cases of melasma or chloasma or blemishes or pigmentation. They help to better the problem from its root slowly and gradually. Homeopathy believes that the use of creams and ointments in skin disorders leads to the suppression (temporary removal) of the main symptoms of the internal disease which is done in the conventional or allopathic treatment. In allopathic treatment only creams are used to treat the condition and the internal problem is overlooked. The melasma spots may become lighter temporarily but they come back and can be even worse with these creams and lotions. Homeopathy concurs that skin disorders are to be treated from within. A well-prescribed medicine not only takes care of hyper pigmentation but also treats as a whole and improves general health as well. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects