I got an RCT done recently after which I had cavities in two more teeth one required a rct but I got a temporary filling done and post pined the procedure for 3 weeks and the other being last teeth in my upper jaw just required a filling. Both got done at the same time. Just after a day I started experiencing extreme sensitivity in both the teeth. I went for a follow up and this was treated with binding solution and curing to reduce sensitivity and a toothpaste was prescribed. It has not helped much ,now I feel sensitivity in many other places as well including teeth surrounding the teeth which had rct. What should I do.

I got an RCT done recently after which I had cavities in ...
Apply Senolin SF gel.
Take vitamin C supplement Massage your gums with Turmeric and a little salt twice a day Use homoeopathic toothpaste heklalava by Wheezal... And for proper homoeopathic treatment you may need to consult...