Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 female I am suffering from anal abscess. Can you suggest some medication?

1 Doctor Answered
U checkup and consult anorectal surgeon now apply sarso oil water emulsion be locally and eat more fibrous foodand lassi in lunch avoid oily spicy food.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.