Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old and sometimes face problem that my teeth get sharpen and inside mouth some kind of rashes inside mouth.

1 Doctor Answered
Well you should visit a dentist for this purpose. Rashes may be due to the injury by sharp teeth into your cheek. Soo go n have a check with dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.