I am having severe toothache from 2 days. I tried warm water with salt mixed in it and also the tablets from nearby medical shop.

I am having severe toothache from 2 days. I tried warm wa...
Cavity filling is must. Home remedy will not work. Visit dentist.
It's not the and consult a dentist if cavity get filling done you may require rct and cap.
Dear Lybrate user, Home remedies and self medication cannot provide permanent relief for tooth pain. Please visit your dentist and get a check up done. You may need to get an RCT done for the tooth. Treatment of the cause of pain will only provide permanent solution and pain relief.
Well take few leaves of guava and boiled it with water. Rinse your mouth with that water. And you must need to consult with a dentist as this may be due to cavities.