Dentist has advised me to go for permanent teeth instead of temporary teeth I am not able select type of teeth for fixture I want to know the difference between CERAMIC, CAD Cam Ceramic and bruxer (monolith teeth) which one is safe and can you tell me some other types.

Dentist has advised me to go for permanent teeth instead ...
See there are different kinds of permanent teeth available in the market of dentistry Basic is full metal Cobalt Chromium steel material this is basically a full coverage steel crown for the teeth it is very strong and gives a steely look for the wearer particularly I suggest it to heavy non-veg users and old persons only. Secondly there is ceramic which is basically a coating of ceramic over the steel crown ceramic coating will be 1.5 mm thick so it would roughly last you for 10 years in normal wear and tear conditions. Third variant is CAD CAM ceramic which is nothing but ceramic crown prepared by CAD CAM computerised machine so it offers better fit and look for the patient Fourth variant is Zirconia i.e, Bruzir, 3m Lava crowns it is solid zirconia crown which is again prepared by milling solid zirconia block by CAD CAM machine it offers superior esthetics and strength for the crown since it doesnot contain any metal it is esthetically better while you smile and it is the best in terms of biocompatibility with the gingival tissues So I leave it to you to decide which crown you want to go Pricing varies for different crowns in different cities I would like to give you rough rates according to IDA from 1500 for metal crown to 10000 per crown for zirconia.