Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 20 years old boy but my height is not growing properly I am of only 5'5 mai kya kru?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, you can take homoeopathic medicine hite aid (bakson) 2 tablets at bed time for 15 days and revert.
45 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.