In my body, uric acid is 7.02 mg/lb .how can decrease it and stop making for future .plz help me .I am very tension.

In my body, uric acid is 7.02 mg/lb .how can decrease it ...
Normal Uric acid levels are 2.4-6.0 mg/dL (female) and 3.4-7.0 mg/dL (male). Normal values will vary from laboratory to laboratory. Also important to blood uric acid levels are purines.Things that may cause this slow-down in the removal of uric acid include rich foods, being overweight, having diabetes, taking certain diuretics (sometimes called water pills) and drinking too much alcohol. Other less common causes are a diet high in purine-containing items or your body producing too much uric acid.Drink apple cider vinegar. Add 3 teaspoons of vinegar to 8 ounces of water and have it 2-3 times every day to treat uric acid. A diet rich in folic acid can help lower uric acid naturally. Folic acid rich foods like pinto beans, sunflower seeds and lentils should be included in your diet.

Book appointment with top doctors for Lysinuric Protein Intolerance treatment