Hii..... Dr. I am using sensodyne toothpaste but I don't have sensitivity problem .is there any problem in using it?

Hii..... Dr. I am using sensodyne toothpaste but I don't ...
No you can use this paste on regular basis.
lybrate-user No there is no issues if you are using sensodyne on regular basis.
If you don't have sensitivity then do not use, use only normal regular tooth paste.
Yes, Sensodyne toothpaste comes under different names and has different ingredients. E.g Sensodyne rapid repair, sensodyne repair and protect etc. Some of these are used for sensitivity and are prescribed only for a short period of time. Please Check your toothpaste ingredients and Post it's complete name or ask your nearby dentist whether it's for normal use or sensitivity issue.
Not at all if you using it for some odd days. But it is not supposed to use in normal toothpaste way. It contains desensitizing agent which block the free nerve endings responsible for tooth sensitivity. So when there is sensitivity in future after using sensodyn, you can assume your problem has magnified. So stop using it till you get sensitive tooth. THANK YOU.
Dear Lybrate user You can use any sensitivity toothpaste, even if you do not have sensitivity. Your toothpaste basically provides lubrication and freshness. It is the brush that does the cleaning.
There are no problems and also there are not much benefit as what you see in advertisements it is all fake... Better use homoeopathic toothpaste Heklalava by wheezal pharmacy...