Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My Aunty 45 years old. She live in Ranchi. Having eye irritation problem since last 2 year, she also met to ranchi doctor B.k Verma ,regarding this in 2-3 times. Doctor said that as your eye is dry, so for wet of your eyes need to take injection water put in your eye as drop at every half an hour. She had been using these water since 2 year, but found herself unsatisfied. Because till today she did not found any positive results. So, sir give best solution regarding to your perspective.

1 Doctor Answered
To prescribe a medicine without any other detail I would not be able to help much... better she should consult a homoeopath with all the details... Till then she should do warm compression on eyes... Drink plenty of water... Use artificial tears.. Dont use eyes continuously for watching on the screen... etc..
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.