Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 25 years old male and have burning sensation while peeing for last 2 months. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear , you may have infection, stone in lower ureter, bladder outflow obstruction, anal fissure due to constipation or you may be drinking enough fluids. So start drinking a lot and see what happens. If not better then get urine test and look for infection and take antibiotic if so. Still not better or urine is normal then get usg done with full bladder volume, bladder wall thickness on full bladder, and post-void residual urine measurement. Post reports along with pictures of the scan here.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.