Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors

Got tiny blisters or scores at opening of penis. Searching on net got few images same as my problem. It termed as genital herpes. Kindly suggest a remedy. Any medicine or ointment. I didn't had any sex. Till yesterday it was ok but today in afternoon suddenly realized these tiny radish white scores. Please please help. Suggest any medicine or ointment.

Hello- Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease which is spread due to herpes simplex virus (HSV -2) or herpes simplex virus (HSV-1). It is highly contagious disease and occurs both in the male and females. Haridra (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia), Pitta papda (Fumaria officinalis), Chirata (Swetia chiretta) and Ghrit kumari (Aloe barbadensis) these are the herbs explained in ayurveda to manage the problem of genital herpes in a natural way. These herbs are packed with antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which help to provide relief in the symptoms associated with genital herpes.