Hello sir, Good morning. Sir I have prematurity problem, when I go to satisfied them ,then I did not satisfied because I lost my very.

Premature ejaculation happens shortly before or after penetration, although there is no precise "time limit" that defines it. Depending on different places and cultures it mostly means lasting less than two minutes. In order to deal with the problem, it's crucial to understand the causes of premature ejaculation. These causes can include excessive excitement, fear of performance problems and other forms of anxiety. It can also include physical causes such as acute hypersensitivity of the nervous system. Homeopathy  has 48 different remedies for PE. Each individual case is properly taken and analyzed to select the best remedy for a pericular person. The idea is to make a tailor-made prescription which usually has amazing effects with no side effects. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance