My teeth are quite yellow. I want my teeth white. What are the possible solution for that?

Teeth bleaching done.
Hello, you need a proper scaling and polishing done to get all stains removed. If you want more whiter teeth then you can always go for tooth whitening/bleaching procedure. Thank you.
Hi treatment plan to make your teeth white goes as follows: visit the dentist, who will first do clean up of your teeth this will remove all the extrinsic stains and deposits present on the teeth & reveal the original colour of your teeth. After that if you want more brighter teeth you can undergo teeth whitening or bleaching treatment for further enhancement of shade. Your dentist will be best judge to decide whether home bleaching or in office bleaching will provide you with the desired results. You can try some commercially available whitening toothpastes after bleaching to maintain the effect for bit longer time. Whitening toothpastes can also be used without bleaching treatment for very minor yellowish discolouration but cannot give you satisfactory results in more complex situations.
You should require bleaching treatment for this...