Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I am 24yrs old male suffering from pain in my teeth. Most of the time my focus ia on my teeth due to pain & unable to focus on my work. Please help.

1 Doctor Answered
Sir, I am 24yrs old male suffering from pain in my teeth....
Dear tooth ache can really be annoying and I can completely understand your predicament. However since you have not given any specific information about the pain, let me tell you that pain in your teeth can be due to a variety of reasons. The most common being dental caries or tooth decay, commonly called as" cavities. However the pain can also arise due to gum/gingival diseases, erupting last molar etc. Therefore I will advise you to consult a dentist urgently so that he can examine you properly find the cause of the problem and then do the needful. Regards.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.