I have gaps in between teeth's in front up and down row. can they be closed? Please suggest suitable treatment.

I have gaps in between teeth's in front up and down row. ...
Yes you can get clipping done, go fr orthodontic treatment to close the gaps in teeth.
Investigation kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need braces. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
Yes consult a orthodontist you may get braces.
Depending on the size of the gap a number of options are available like fixed braces & direct vineers can be considered. But first a thorough clinical evaluation needs to be done to come to a final conclusion. Good luck!