Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have gaps in between teeth's in front up and down row. can they be closed? Please suggest suitable treatment.

4 Doctors Answered
Yes you can get clipping done, go fr orthodontic treatment to close the gaps in teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Investigation kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need braces. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.
2 people found this helpful
Yes consult a orthodontist you may get braces.
Depending on the size of the gap a number of options are available like fixed braces & direct vineers can be considered. But first a thorough clinical evaluation needs to be done to come to a final conclusion. Good luck!
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.