Im having teeth sensitivity. I started using sensodine then it initially reduce. I feel it's coming back again. Can you help me with this?

Im having teeth sensitivity. I started using sensodine th...
U may use sensodent k twice daily especially at night do not rinse or spit for five minutes after brush n than after five minutes u may complete the process
Apply sensodyne tooth paste directly on teeth on all surfaces and wait for 15 to 20 min then was off .do like this twice or thrice a day. Gradually sensitivity decreases. Use soft tooth brush.
Well sensodine is just a medicated tooth paste which helps reduce sensitivity, but doesn't help in curing it. U need to c a dentist to find out whether you have a cavity or receded gums which is causing sensitivity and get it fixed.
Dear Lybrate user, Sensitivity of teeth can be very annoying however if you keep the following in mind, your problem will be solved. Please continue using a sensitivity toothpaste, avoid brushing your teeth too vigorously and avoid acidic food and drinks. If you still feel the teeth are sensitive then you can visit your dentist and go for desensitizing your teeth using fluoride varnishes. Don't stress about it a lot, stress makes you grind your teeth which increases sensitivity.
First of all go for cleaning of your teeth and then go for vantej toothpaste, apply it on your tooth surface and keep it for 3 to 5 min and then brush your teeth with the same vantej toothpaste twice daily for 15 days.