Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a pain in my tooth I am suffering from tooth decay Kindly suggest me best pain killer and cure from this pain.

2 Doctors Answered
There are no medicine available to cure tooth pain caused by decay. Any painkiller may or may not help in reliving pain permanently until the cause of pain is taken care of by proper diagnosis and treatment by a qualified dental doctor. So please visit a dentist and get the treatment accordingly.
Go for filling ir RCT &Crown of the involved teeth.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.