I am 46+ and my weight is 53. I got pain in my foot veins.in the morning when I wake up I can't walk properly after half n hour I walk normal. Sàme pain in hands also.

I am 46+ and my weight is 53. I got pain in my foot veins...
Try this homoeopathic medicine. Mag phos 6X 45 tabs (1-1-1) Tablet in morning should be preferred to talk half an hour before food.
Your sign and symptoms what you say you have to consult with Rheumatologist use Silicone sole inside shoe of oppo you get it in Bata shop ok if pain is only heal yu get heal support of samson or oppo ok inside shoe ok take IFT @ 10 min x10 days in foot region take IFT @ 15 min x 10 days in hand region daily do exercise ok period is ok? Any pain is come breast or both breasts colour is ok or change colour consult with Gynae doctor also ok.
Calf Stretches Standing calf stretch Stand away from a wall and.put your fight foot behind you and be sure your toes are facing forward. Lean forward at the ankle while bending the right knee and keeping your heel on the ground. Hold this for 30 to 60 seconds. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Downward dog yoga stretch Get down on all fours with your hands under your shoulders on the floor. Walk your hands forward slightly on the floor. Spread your fingers apart to allow for a broad base of support. Push your hips up toward the ceiling and tighten your abdominal muscles. Keep your heels on the ground and gently try and straighten your knees. Repeat 10 times a twice a day. Wall calf stretch Stand about two feet away from a wall. Place the ball of your right foot against the wall while your heel remains on the ground. Slowly and gently lean into the wall while keeping your knee straight. Hold this for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times twice a day.