I feel like I need more air every time I breathe. I feel anxiety every time and also feel energy loss. I yawn a lot. I masturbate thrice a week. I work in indian navy and do a lot of physical work. It does not affect physical efficiency bt while sleeping I feel very bad.

this all is due to worry,anxiety,stress. You need stress management. Relieve stress by changing the interpretation Stress is the reaction of the body or the mind to the interpretation of a known situation. Stress management, therefore, involves either changing the situation, changing the interpretation or taming the body the yogic way in such a way that stress does not affect the body. Every situation has two sides. Change of interpretation means looking at the other side of the situation. It is something like half glass of water, which can be interpreted as half empty or half full. Studies have shown that anger, hostility and aggression are the new risk factors for heart disease. Even recall of anger has been reported to precipitate a heart attack. Many studies have shown that when doctors talk positive in front of unconscious patients in ICU, their outcome is better than those in whose presence if doctors talk negative. The best way to practice spiritual medicine is to experience silence in the thoughts, speech and action. Simply walking in the nature with silence in the mind and experiencing the sounds of nature can be as effective as 20 minutes of meditation. He said that 20 minutes of meditation provides the same physiological parameters as that of seven hours of deep sleep.
get ur BP checked. and blood cbc do deep breathing exercise daily at least for 5 mts write results for proper assessment good luck