I had root canal on my right wisdom tooth and filling was also done. Now the filling has been removed and at times food gets struck but it is eay to remove it. Is it necessary to get the filling done again or remove the tooth. Also, since riot canal was already done so are their any chances of pain arising un future?

I had root canal on my right wisdom tooth and filling was...
Wisdom tooth RCT is very very rare and generally it is not performed for obvious reasons unless a quake or greedy professional is involved. Sometimes a fake RCT procedure is also performed. Pain may arise if RCT is fake, reinfected, incomplete or not done at all. So visit a dentist and get an x ray done. It may be genuine and may require refilling only. Thank You.
Hello Lybrate user, you may need fillings .Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment.
Hi Take Kreos 200 one dose Bell3c liquid for WK Arnica 30 1 hrly befw you start ex Pain will be fine don't worry.
Dear Sir, It seems that the root canal treated wisdom tooth was not covered with a crown (cap) after the root canal completion. Once the filling came off, it made it difficult for you to keep it clean. Kindly visit your dentist and get your tooth checked and better still, get the root canal treated tooth capped for the longevity of your tooth.
Get the re-filling done.