Dr. I am a male 21 years old. Since few weeks while having bowel when I spit some blood along with the spit comes out. It comes to normal after 6-7 spits. Sir please let me know the reason for this. Thank you.

Dr. I am a male 21 years old. Since few weeks while havin...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums.
As you described. It is due to the gingivitis. That is due to the improper cleaning. Lack of oral hyagine. I advise you to visit dentist get scaling and and polishing done. Ask dentist for proper brushing technique. Brush twice daily. Use dental floss. And maintain the oral hyagine.
You may have little effect of pyorrhea,so go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth.
I think you may require cleaning, kindly consult near by dentist soon, make sure you clean your tongue while brushing, brush twice a day, consume water frequently, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet, rinse your moth with water each and every time after you eat.