I have a pain my wisdom teeth and can I take ketrol dt tablet for pain. How much dose I can use it.

I have a pain my wisdom teeth and can I take ketrol dt ta...
You can take ketorole do 2 tablets at a time. Dissolve in water and drink it. But then it is effective only for few hours. So need to go to dentist and find out what's the permanent solition.
Hi, If you have undergone any procedure, you have to take it thrice a day for the first two days followed by twice daily for 3 days. If you haven't undergone any procedure, twice a day dose would be safe. I would advise you to consider safer options like aceclofenac/diclofenac, or piroxicam over ketorolac.
Ketorol Dt Tab is not the permanent cure for it.Get it removed third molar (Wisdom teeth).
U Can Take But One Should Avoid To Take A Pain Killer So Frequently. Have A check up And get Rid of The Cause Will Be more Better Option.
I can't advise about the allopathic medicines much. But any NSAIDs should not be taken more than thrice a day if i am not wrong... As a homoeopath i can suggest homoeopathic medicine... Mag Carb 30 tds. For easy eruption of teeth and pain.