When I woke up in the morning yesterday, I found pain in my jaw. It seems like the pain is near the joint. Still I have the pain today. It pains more when I talk or open my mouth. What can it be?

When I woke up in the morning yesterday, I found pain in ...
Hello, Parotid gland might have been swollen to cause pain on opening your mouth. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Belladonna 30-6 pills, thrice. Drink lukewarm water. Avoid, junk food, cold intake. Tk, care.
Hi, This could be jaw joint arthritis, could be due to strain after chewing very hard food for longer period. May be after eating a sugar cane. You can take Homeopathic Medicine - Rhus tox 200, 6 pills two times a Day for two days only.. For complete recovery.
It seems to b tmj arthralgia if u don't have any other symptoms like pain in the cheek or swelling if it's only at hour avoid opening moth wide give alternate hot cold foamentation over the joint
Your symptoms are common to various jaw muscle and teeth related problems such as bruxism, clenching, MPDS and joint TMJ associated problem. You please visit a dentist for clear diagnosis, an OPG xray may be required. Meanwhile you can take divon plus or flexon Mr. to observe the consistency of symptoms. THANK YOU.