Mouth is not open properly because I was eaten tobacco before 6 month ago. How possible to open it.

Mouth is not open properly because I was eaten tobacco be...
Visit a Dentist. He/she will tell you in details regarding your mouth opening by seeing clinically. Basically the disease is known as OSMF (Oral Submucous Fibrosis. It's a premalignant condition. U should avoid tobacco immediately. There are medicines like few injections and all to help you open your mouth. But if you continue the habit then Doctor can't be able to save you.
As you have mentioned. You are having a habbit of tobacco chewing. Visit a dentist. Dentist will tell you in detail regarding the mouth opening. Basically this condition called as a Oral submucous fibrosis (fibrosis in oral mucosa leading to reduced mouth opening. It is a precancerous condition. Fist of all you should avoid tobacco chewing immediately. There are some medicine like injections and some mouth opening exercise with mouth opening instrument that will help you open the mouth.