I have been suffering from teeth pain since a week their is a hole in my teeth n it is paining hardly it's bacteria. So pls help me out.

Hi, the hole in the tooth is a cavity. You should not neglect and get it treated at the earliest. You can provide pictures so that you can get a detailed solution. Don't rely solely on medicines. Take care.
Get xray done from your nearby dental clinic for that tooth. Depending on the xray. Dentist will decide filling has to be done or root canal treatment is required. After filling or root canal your pain will come down.
Hello Lybrate user, visit your dentist as early as possible. One x ray should be done. After that treatment plan will be decided. In the mean time, rinse with luke warm water 3 to 4 times a day.
Visit a Dentist and get RCT (Root Canal Treatment) done to that particular tooth along with placement of crown. Normal filling will not be effective in your case as there are nerves inside every tooth and that has been already involved. So go for RCT and Crown.
Hello Lybrate user, thanks for your query, the hole in your teeth is a cavity due to tooth decay/dental caries. The pain indicates the the cavity is deep. You need to immediately visit a dentist to get it examined and treated. Get well soon.
Consult a dentist get filling done you may require rct and cap.