I want to push back my teeth to its original position and I want a treatment with a low of cost, what will be minimum cost required for this treatment.

I want to push back my teeth to its original position and...
Hello Lybrate user, if your teeth are malaligned then you require braces n brackets. This treatment will take approximately one year and cost depends on your dental condition. This kind of case should be treated by orthodontist only.
Hello Lybrate user, thanks for your query. To get your teeth into correct alignment you need Orthodontic treatment (braces). The treatment duration may range from 1.2 - 2 years depending on your severity. Since you are looking for low cost, you can opt for traditional metal braces. You need to visit an Orthodontist (Braces specialist) for an in clinic check up for detailed information.
Minimum cost starts from 25000- 30000 for metal braces.