I camplit 1.5 years married life but my wife not pregnant. Sir tell me Any mentally tension will effects to pregnancy? Give me solution,& what is the perfect timing of contact before period to get pregnancy.

I camplit 1.5 years married life but my wife not pregnant...
Stress, mental pressure to get pregnant, thyroid, pcod are common and treatable causes of infertility smoking may also cause infertility. Best time to have contact is 10 to 18th day of menstrual cycle.
Mental worries and tension may cause infertilty, but you must get investigated to know the reason for your infertily in both couple. Homoepathy is now the best and safe widely accepted treatment method for Infertility. Best time to contact for conception is 10th to 13 th day of menstrual cycle, that is 10 th-13 th day from the onselt of menstrual bleeding.
u shd investigate urself as no mental tension or stress causes infertility if all other factors are normal accidental conceptions are alwys there. if pds are reg of 28 days vhances are more bw 12 to 18 days
Do intercourse daily from day 11 to day 18 of her menstrual cycle.