How to cure sensation in teeth ie when I eat cold stuff or very hot or very sweet, my teeth pains a lot. Please assist?

How to cure sensation in teeth ie when I eat cold stuff o...
Sensitivity can be due to many reasons. It can due enamel wear or cavity or gum recession. Clinical checkup is must to know the cause of pain. So that needful treatment can be done. Do visit dentist.
You can use the vantage or sensodyne toothpaste twice in day. May you get good result you are welcome to consult for the further diagnosis and treatment.
Most probably there is a cavity. U need to visit your dentist for filling if the cavity is shallow or go for RCT if the cavity is large and hurting the pulp. If no cavity use a good desensitizing paste available in the market like Vantej, Thermoseal , Sensodyne repair etc. Apply the paste for about 30 sec on the tooth first and then brush. i hope this helps.
Sensitivity may be due to exposed roots or a deep carious lesion or loss of enamel layer due to attrition. So firstly get a diagnosis by a dental surgeon to rule out the cause. Then accordingly treatment can be done.
plz use ra thermoseal. for details consult privately