I had done fertility hormone test done last week and my anti mullerian hormone is 1.5 and I do not want to conceive for another 3-4 years, is that a concern?

Hi lybrate-user your anti mullerian hormone is normal. That means you have good number of eggs in your ovaries. Family planning is purely your and your husband's decision. As far as fertility is concerned it seems to have no problem in your case. But with increased maternal age >35 chances of mental retardation in baby are high. Whenever you start planning just start with folic acid prior hand only.
AMH levels are a pretty good indicator for your ovarian reserve meaning it is a good measure of the egg quantity and quality. The reference levels for AMH varies with age. For a lady between 30 - 34 years, the normal reference range is 0.95 - 6.7 ng/ml. Your AMH levels currently are in the normal reference range albeit towards a lower side. Good to Know: It is important for your to understand that the depletion of eggs after the age of 30 years does tend to happen rapidly and by the age of 35 years, there can be a steep decline. Actionables: Repeat a AMH test once more from an accredited lab. Have a transvaginal ultrasound done on 2nd / 3rd day of cycle to measure your Antral Follicle Count. The FSH levels done on the 2nd / 3rd day also give an insight into your ovarian reserve.