Hi Severe itching all over body. 12 weeks pregnant. Getting rashes all over body. What medicine or lotion should I use pls suggest.

Hi Severe itching all over body. 12 weeks pregnant. Getti...
It is my personal advise to avoid such lotions and medicines as it may have effect on baby. Advise is to consult gynaecologist and get safe medicines which do not have any effect on the fetus. Or you may try homeopathic medicines which are completely safe and also helps is better development of fetus and smooth pregnancy.
Dear lybrate-user, Try to avoid use any external lotion or ointment or so on try to apply pure coconut oil or pure olive oil externally and try to avoid any so called allergic food. Homoeopathy may offer you good and safe treatment if it is required you may consult with me through Lybrate private consultations. With best wishes.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment