I have a problem of bruxism. Every time when I wake up in the morning it's very painful in my jaw. Can it be because of stress. If yes, then suggest and help.

I have a problem of bruxism.
Every time when I wake up in...
It can be the jaw is strained from bruxism and you may have Temperomandibular joint sprain
I have a problem of bruxism.
Every time when I wake up in...
Bruxism is the medical term for grinding the teeth and clenching the jaw. People sometimes grind their teeth without it causing any symptoms or problems. But regular, persistent teeth grinding can cause jaw pain and discomfort and wear down your teeth. It can also cause headaches and earache. Although teeth grinding can be caused by stress and anxiety, it often occurs during sleep and is more likely caused by an abnormal bite or missing or crooked teeth. It can also be caused by a sleep disorder such as sleep apnea. reatments for bruxism designed to reduce symptoms or get rid of teeth grinding altogether include: Reducing stress. Drinking more water. Getting more sleep. Not chewing gum or on other objects. Consciously relaxing the face and jaw throughout the day. Buying a teeth grinding mouth guard.