Pain in my tooth muscular in left side something 2 3 day and my mouth not openly full.

Pain in my tooth muscular in left side something 2 3 day ...
Avoid opening mouth wide hot cold foamentation over both tmj looks u have traumatised ur left tmj
Visit a Dentist please. If you use gutkha, paan, bidi, cigarette, etc. Stop them immediately.
At this age commonly impacted 3rd molar causes restricted mouth opening & pain. If its this then temporarily gargle with warm salted water & visit dentist. Other cause is tobacco. If you r tlking tobacco immediately stop it & visit dentist.
Hello, difficulty in opening mouth could be due to the wisdom tooth erupting. Medications and removal of the tooth will solve the problem.
U might hce eruption wisdom tooth under gums.