Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I am 36 years old. I have no children and am not planning also. I have never undergone any kind of miscarriage also. I would like to consult a gynecologist on my heath issue. I am facing prolonged menstrual cycle issues. The flow is normal but gets continued for more than a month and in case it stops its hardly for 10 days. I am facing this for the past two years. Have done ultrasound but no problem with uterus. Doctors had put me on three course of contraceptive pills but the problem dint get resolved. Presently am not taking any medication. Kindly advice.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. I am 36 years old. I have no children and am not plan...
If you are able to share all your reports with us we would be happy to help you. There are certainly good line if treatment available for your symptoms you are facing apart from OCPs, which I'm sure you would like to know ,for which you may get back to us on a private consultation.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.