Hello Doctor my age is 24, January I normal delivered baby after that continues 2 months bleeding happened and then every month period happens with too much blood and pain but even my sister all delivered 7 before for her still not period happened I want to know y happening to me like this it is normal what please suggest me what happening is to me because of this period pain I cannot able to handle the baby.

Hello, Delivery of a baby irregularise the period due to hormonal change. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins diluting your blood to establish your flow.  * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve ,improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to avoid gastritis  •TK, Apple,carrots, cheese,milk, banana,papaya, pomegranate, spinach, to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. • Tk, Homoeo medicine, being gentle, rapid & safe in administration. @ Pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice. @ Sepia200 -6 pills at bed time. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. •Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion •Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.•Tk, care,