Hello doctor. Am 21 years old. I took orthodontic treatment when I was 13 years (with 4 teeth extracted) and removed my braces on 16 years. But later my teeth got relapsed. So again wen I was 19 I took a re treatment (no removal of teeth) and removed my braces when I was 20 and due to this one of my front upper tooth got discoloured and I went for root canal and then for a cap. Even thou I wear retainer now my teeth got relapsed again. Lower part of my teeth is good. Could you pls suggest any solution for this?

Hello doctor. Am 21 years old. I took orthodontic treatme...
Hi lybrate-user It is unfortunate that you are going through these repeated treatment relapses. It is a bit tough to suggest next steps without an assessment of the cause of the repeated relapses. All that I can advise is that you visit your orthodontist and get an opinion from them. You could also seek a second opinion from another orthodontist and discuss the issue with them as well. Hope this helps. All the best!