I am 32 years old and my height is 5' 2" and weigh around 62 so can you please tell me. Exact weight for my height and how to loose it.

I am 32 years old and my height is 5' 2" and weigh around...
Your BMI is 24.8.Ideal BMI is 22, in your case ,you need to loose weight till 54 kg. We gain unnecessary weight and bulk when any of our tridosha is imbalance (vata, pitta, kapha. Balancing dosha will make it easier to you to shred these extra kgs with ease. That means, you can have food according to your Prakriti (5 meals per day ). Firstly to know about the root cause of your imbalances you need to make "genetic scan.
Your height is 155 cms ,so your ideal weight should be 55 kgs ;so you are overweight by 7 kgs ,avoid fatty meals ,take lots of salads, brisk walk 30 mts per day ,wheat bran ,oats and other low calorie food
According to your height your ideal weight should be 54.2 kgs take high fiber low fat diet.